Friday, March 23, 2012

The butterfly effect

The butterfly effect is a term used in chaos theory to describe how small changes to a seemingly unrelated thing or condition (also known as an initial condition) can affect large, complex systems.
In other words what you made will come back to you.
The Holy Bible says

ECCLESIASTES 11:1 

Cast thy  bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days

 Today I give a pattern+Tutorial on Sew,mam,sew for this butterfly.

And hoping my things will go better. I  BELIEVE!
Special thanks To Kristin from Sew,mama,sew  that introduced me.
A small country like Bulgaria will be known today.
Enjoy and happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful butterfly Rumi! I might have to give it a try this beautiful afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Michelle!
    Thank you! It is spring time - color your day!

    ReplyDelete