Monday, May 9, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Bulgaria

My English neighbours came for one month holiday. I have a present from them - The Encyclopedia of quilting and patchwork techniques by Katharine Guerrier. So lovely.
I had made surprise for their two children - little patchwork creations.
The older girl - Alice goes to school and has a task to describe the holiday in Bulgaria in a scrapbook. So I decided to make this blank book as a present.

For the front cover I made a Bulgarian scenery - paper foundation technique.Then embroidered the title - inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland.The name of Bulgaria is in our national flag's colors- white, green, red. After all I stitched it on the pasteboard.
Cut some white blank sheets, made the back covers and spiral bounded.

 
The present for the little girl - Abey is a small pouch to hang on neck.


Sweet pink and rose colors.

All of them loved the presents especially Alice :)
Thank you my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Руми, и чантето е прекрасно, но албума ти е направо уникален! Браво!

    ReplyDelete